In 2016, the Folger is celebrating 400 years of Shakespeare, and you can too! We are inviting the world to share their personal experiences and connections with Shakespeare and his works.
Follow the steps below to make your own video. Then share it using #MySHX400!
Step 1: Make a video
- What does Shakespeare mean to you?
- When did you first connect with Shakespeare?
- Which words and lines from Shakespeare do you love the most and why?
- Share your favorite Shakespeare quote.
- Tell us about your favorite play and why it is your favorite.
- Which Shakespeare character speaks to you and why?
- What is the most memorable production of Shakespeare that you’ve seen?
- When did you first read or see Shakespeare?
- Share your take on the “to be or not to be” speech
- What’s your favorite Shakespeare play to teach and why?
- Try this lively lesson and have your students share their Shakespeare stories too!
Step 2: Share your video
Step 3: Tag your friends
Get more Shakespeare in your life