307 East Capitol Street
1. CHECK IN time is 2pm.
2. CHECK OUT time is 11am.
2. PAYMENT by cash, check or credit card should be submitted to the Registrar.
4. KEYS may be obtained from the Guard on duty at the Library. A guard is on duty 24 hours a day. There is a $10.00 lost key fee.
5. ROOMS. Each individual room is a private area; please respect the privacy of other guests. There are no private bathrooms.
6. COMMON AREAS All other areas are considered common areas to be shared and maintained by all.
Please be considerate of other guests by adhering to the following requests:
* No Loud Noise after 9pm or before 8am.
* Help keep the common areas clean.
* Do not spend long periods in the bathroom when others are waiting.
* Do not smoke in the building.
* There are people in the apartments below you; please be considerate.
7. The KITCHEN is for use by everyone, but please clean up promptly.
8. YOU ARE PROVIDED WITH BASIC LINENS. It is your responsibility to clean these linens during your stay. A washer and dryer are located in the kitchen area for your use. Please do not overload. No laundry supplies are provided.
9. CLEANING. We do not provide cleaning services for the private areas. It is your responsibility to leave your room clean and free of trash on your departure. Failure to do so may result in additional charges.
* Please be responsible for your personal trash. Garbage should be placed in the dumpster in the parking lot behind 301 East Capitol Street.
* The common areas will be cleaned once a week. Should any repairs be required, please advise the Registrar.
* The bathrooms are not restricted and are available for use for any guest when unoccupied. Please be considerate of others and leave the bathroom clean.
* The closets in the halls are for storage of cleaning supplies and maintenance items. Please do not remove items without first speaking with Dot Morgan.
10. TELEPHONES. Basic phone service will be provided. A communications fee has been added to your rent to cover telephone and internet services.
11. EMERGENCY. Fire escapes are located in the kitchen and rooms 2B on the second floor and 2C on the third floor. Please locate these so that you are prepared in case of an emergency.
In case of an emergency, contact the Folger Guard desk immediately. There is a guard on duty 24 hours a day. The telephone number is 675–0309.
12. REPAIRS For minor repairs or questions that are not urgent, please contact one of the following employees (leave a message if during non-business hours). If the matter is urgent, contact the guard desk at the above number.
Dot Morgan, Property Coordinator 675–0706
Erik Castillo, the Registrar 675–0306
Neil Serrian, Facility Manager 675–0705
13. NO PETS ARE ALLOWED.
WE HOPE YOUR STAY IN THE FOLGER ROOMS IS A PLEASANT ONE