1. CHECK IN time is 2 pm of the first day of the month, or the sixteenth of the month if your stay begins in the middle of a month. If the first or the sixteenth falls on a weekend, all preparations may not be completed, but every effort will be made to be certain your apartment is suitable. An early check-in must be approved by the Registrar.
2. CHECK OUT time is 11 am of the second to last day of the month, or the fourteenth of the month if your stay ends in the middle of the month. A late check-out must be approved in advance by the Registrar, or may reslut in a $70.00 late departure fee.
3. PAYMENT by cash, check, or credit card should be submitted to the Registrar.
4. KEYS may be obtained from the guard on duty at the Library. A guard is on duty 24 hours a day. There is a $10.00 lost key fee.
5. YOU ARE PROVIDED WITH:
BASIC LINENS. It is your responsibility to clean these linens (sheets and towels) during your stay. There is a coin washer and dryer available.
INITIAL SUPPLY OF BASIC NECESSITIES ( i.e., toilet paper, trash bags, etc.). It is your responsibility to replenish these supplies for your use.
A list of standard equipment we try to keep in the apartments is available from the Registrar.
6. TRASH is to be taken to the dumpster in the parking lot of 301 East Capitol Street, SE. Failure to remove trash from apartment will result in additional charges. Do not leave garbage in the halls.
7. LEAVE APARTMENT CLEAN. We ask that you leave the apartment in approximately the same clean condition as you found it. We provide interim cleaning of the apartment. Failure to leave the apartment broom clean will result in additional charges.
8. PHONE AND INTERNET SERVICE ARE INCLUDED WITH YOUR RENT. All international calls are free.
9. A SECURITY DEPOSIT may be required when reserving an apartment. This will be refunded after your departure and inspection of the apartment.
10. EMERGENCIES. Please contact a Folger security guard immediately to report an emergency. The telephone number is 675–0309.
11. REPAIRS. Should your apartment require repairs, you may contact one of the following employees (leave a message if after hours for non-urgent items.) Please do not contact the guard unless urgent. We will make every effort to respond promptly.
Dot Morgan, Property Coordinator 675–0706
Erik Castillo, the Registrar 675–0306
Neil Serrian, Facility Manager 675–0705
12. NO PETS ARE ALLOWED
WE HOPE YOUR STAY AT THE FOLGER IS A PLEASANT ONE.