On December 6, 2021 the Folger hosts its Virtual Book Club, featuring a discussion of All’s Well by Mona Awad. To prepare for the discussion, we have pulled together a list of resources related to the novel and the plays it references: Shakespeare’s All’s Well That Ends Well and Macbeth .
LEARN more about the novel
- Read an excerpt of the novel
- Mona Awad on Shakespeare Unlimited
- Mona Awad on The Shakespeare Lightning Round
EXPLORE All’s Well That Ends Well
- Read All’s Well That Ends Well
- All’s Well That Ends Well in the Folger Collection
- All’s Well That Ends Well on the Folger stage
- ENCORES: ‘Recipes for Thought’ Lecture by Wendy Wall (2011)
- Read Macbeth
- Macbeth in the Folger Collection
- Strange Shakespeare: Macbeth and the even weirder sisters
- Digital humanities and Macbeth’s “creepiest” word
DISCOVER The Shakespeare Requirement, another take on Shakespeare in a collegiate setting
- Read an excerpt
- Listen to author Julie Schumacher on Shakespeare Unlimited
- Re-visit our book club discussion
Words, Words, Words discusses Mona Awad’s All’s Well on December 6, 2021. The event is free, but registration is required through our website.
We would like to thank the following organizations for their generous support of this program:
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
I enjoy this site.
Ann Michele Garrett — December 8, 2021