The safety and health of our community are of utmost importance to us. We are committed to providing safe venues for you and our performers. We have developed COVID-19 protocols together with our season partners.
The following applies to Folger Consort's performances at St. Mark's Church on Capitol Hill.
What we're asking you to do:
- Provide proof of full vaccination* with either your original vaccination card or a clear photo. Minors under the age of 5 do not need to show proof of vaccination. Required.
- Wear a well-fitting mask that covers both nose and mouth at all times inside the theatre. Required.
- If you are not vaccinated or if you do not feel well, please contact our box office to make alternative arrangements for your performance.
What the Folger is doing:
- All performers and staff are vaccinated.
- All Folger staff will be masked at all times. During the performance, performers will not be masked.
- Performances will be held without intermissions.
For questions about the Folger's COVID protocols for live performances, please contact Folger Box Office at (202) 544–7077 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Full vaccination means that either 14 days have passed since receiving the second dose of FDA or WHO authorized double-dose vaccines or that 14 days have passed since receiving the sole dose of FDA or WHO authorized single-dose vaccines.
COVID-19 warning: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and patrons with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By attending a Folger Theatre performance you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold the Folger Shakespeare Library liable for any illness or injury.