The Folger offers a number of exciting opportunities for corporations, foundations, and individuals to support its celebrated public programs, award-winning educational programs, and important events through sponsorship.
Sponsorship opportunities for the 2017/18 Seasons coming soon!
- Folger Theatre: The 2016–17 season features Sense and Sensibility, As You Like It, The Second Shepherd's Play, and Timon of Athens.
- Folger Consort: The 2016–17 season will celebrate 40 years of early music at the Folger Shakpeare Library and will present a season of concerts that delve into the inherent theatricality of early music.
- O.B. Hardison Poetry Series: The 2016–17 series features readings by contemporary poetry's most eloquent voices.
- Shakespeare's Birthday Open House: The Folger's popular family festival is the one day of the year when all of the Folger, including the magnificent Reading Rooms, are open to all!
- Shakespeare Steps Out introduces students in third to sixth grade to the life, times, and works of William Shakespeare, while developing academic, teamwork, and leadership skills using the Folger's acclaimed performance-based, multi-disciplinary approach.
- Folger Teaching Artists in the Schools provides a year-long Shakespeare education immersion program for high school students and their teachers. Activities include attending a Folger Theatre performance; working with a professional teaching artist to craft a production; and performing at the Shakespeare festival.
- Student Shakespeare Festivals engage students and teachers from the greater Washington area in developing their ownership of the language used in Shakespeare's plays, while giving students an opportunity to perform on the Folger's Elizabethan stage in front of an audience of their peers, families, and fans.