Searching for Shakespeare Scavenger Hunt
Part of Searching for Shakespeare: Celebrating 400 years of Shakespeare’s First Folio
Booking and details
Dates Sat, Apr 08 — Sun, Apr 30, 2023
More details coming soon
Thanks for playing!
The Searching for Shakespeare Scavenger Hunt is now over, and we have archived the game’s website.
With everyone’s help, the community found all 18 of Shakespeare’s plays that might have been lost without the First Folio. Congratulations!
To hear about upcoming events from the Folger, subscribe to our newsletter and emails!
At 9 DC Public Library locations and in various Little Free Libraries across the District, seek and find the 18 Shakespeare plays that were first printed and preserved in the First Folio.
The Searching for Shakespeare Scavenger Hunt, developed with Game Genius, is a fun activity to do with family and friends during Shakespeare’s birthday month.
Join the hunt to discover stories new and old!
DC Public Library locations
- Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Library
- Mt. Pleasant Neighborhood Library | ward 1
- West End Neighborhood Library | ward 2
- Tenley-Friendship Neighborhood Library | ward 3
- Petworth Neighborhood Library | ward 4
- Lamond-Riggs/Lillian J. Huff Neighborhood Library | ward 5
- Southwest Neighborhood Library | ward 6
- Benning/Dorothy I. Height Neighborhood Library | ward 7
- Anacostia Neighborhood Library | ward 8
Little Free Library® is a registered trademark of Little Free Library LTD, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.