Name the character:
- I just met a boy at a party, and I want to marry him. I have sent my nurse to get his name, and she tells me he is the only son of my family's enemy. Who am I?
- Two men are chasing me in the forest. They declare they love me, but yesterday they both loved my friend. I don't understand why they mock me so! Who am I?
- I am a powerful soldier, sent on duty to Cyprus. I have a beautiful wife whom I adore, but I fear she is cheating on me! Who am I?
- My boyfriend has just arrived home from school. My brother and father warn me that his love for me is not true. I don't want to believe them, but I begin to think he is going mad. Who am I?
- I am killed during a swordfight in Verona. If only my friend had not interfered; I was stabbed under his arm. Who am I?
- I just arrived in this city, and I don't understand what's going on! Everyone here says they know me, and calls me Cesario, even though I don't know anyone and I've never been here before. I even met a woman who thinks we're engaged! Who am I?
- I am amazed! I have always thought myself the daughter of a shepherd, but now I find that the King of Sicilia is my true father. When he learns that I am his daughter, he cries out for my lost mother. Who am I?
- I have a cousin who loves to spar with her friend. I think she is secretly in love with him and he with her. But they are too proud to show their feelings. My waiting gentlewomen and I have thought of the perfect trick to bring them together. Who am I?