Let’s stay in touch! The Folger offers several ways to stay informed about what's going on around the library and in the Shakespeare world.
- Shakespeare Plus: A bi-weekly newsletter all about Shakespeare, his plays, his world, and his legacy today
- What's On: A monthly newsletter about upcoming Folger Shakespeare Library programs and events
- Education: The Bard Notes newsletter and other email updates for teachers
- Research Bulletin: A bi-monthly newsletter for scholars announcing deadlines for Folger Institute fellowships and programs, plus news about our collections, digital media and publications, and Shakespeare Quarterly
- Special Offers and Promotions: Email updates about Folger Theatre, Folger Consort, poetry, lectures, screenings, and other events and programs at the Folger
- Get Involved: Receive occasional emails about opportunities to support the Folger and become involved as a member
- Shakespeare & Beyond: Enjoy this current, sometimes playful, and always lively resource on a wide range of Shakespeare topics.
- The Folger Spotlight: Go behind the scenes with our productions and special events.
- The Collation: Stay plugged in with research and scholarship at the Folger.
- Teaching Shakespeare!: Explore this valuable resource for teaching Shakespeare.
Shakespeare Unlimited podcast
This podcast explores the fascinating and varied connections between Shakespeare, his works, and the world around us. Available on SoundCloud, iTunes, Google Play, and NPR One. Learn more.
- @FolgerLibrary Up-to-the-minute news about Folger programs and activities, plus what's new in Shakespeare and early modern thinking—from the ivory tower to popular culture!
- @FolgerEd Connecting educators to resources for teaching Shakespeare, plus updates about programs, workshops, and student festivals.
- @FolgerResearch Insights into the collections and research opportunities at the Folger Shakespeare Library, including what's happening in the reading rooms, and featuring images of collection items.
Online Community Standards
Review the Folger's standards for engaging with our online communities on social media and blogs.