Hill and Will is a dynamic benefits program designed to introduce Folger members and subscribers to the best of our Capitol Hill neighborhood and beyond.
To become a Hill and Will partner, we ask that organizations offer at least one of the following to our audiences:
- A standard benefit or discount on goods or services for members/subscribers (ex. 10% off dining)
- Time-limited deals which will be highlighted to our subscribers and members in a monthly email (examples: a discount for a limited time or on a minimum purchase, a free beverage with purchase of entree, an incentive for repeat visits over a time period)
- Non-financial benefits in the form of content that can be shared with our subscribers and members in a monthly email (examples: exclusive content in the form of a shared recipe, how-to video, or personalized shopping consultation)
In return, partners receive:
- A listing and link on the Folger website as a recommended dining/shopping option and Hill & Will partner
- Playbill acknowledgement in A Midsummer Night’s Dream at the National Building Museum in summer of 2022
- Inclusion in two Hill and Will dedicated emails to be sent to our full marketing list (one in summer and one in November to reach 60,000+ people)
- A spotlighted email corresponding with the time period of the offered benefits
- Acknowledgment in Folger Public Programs marketing emails
Partners would also have an opportunity to “adopt” a performance in the coming season: in exchange for offering a specialty drink, menu item, or similar, the business would be highlighted in all marketing and performance related emails as a recommended dining/shopping option. This requires no financial contribution and is not required for participation in the Hill and Will program.