Attending a Folger production as a group gives you the opportunity to dive deeper into classic works and explore contemporary ideas in the context of your community. Whether you are a 10th grade English class, book club, law firm, alumni group, or simply a band of theater lovers, you’ll find that a visit to the Folger is even more fun and meaningful with friends!
Benefits of booking a group
- Receive discounts for groups of 10 or more.
- Gain access to the best available seats before single tickets go on sale.
- Benefit from a payment schedule that allows charges to be spread over several months.
- Enjoy personalized attention from our box office staff.
- Access future special offers through periodic group leader emails.
Enhance your group’s experience
- Go deeper with special pre- or post-show programming including informative lectures and talk-backs on select dates throughout the season.
- Take advantage of exclusive dining discounts from partner restaurants on Capitol Hill.
- Educators may request a complimentary pair of tickets to see a show prior to your group’s visit—giving you an advantage in the classroom as you teach the text. Offer subject to availability.
- Access the full text of most productions through The Folger Shakespeare.
- Special Student Matinee performances including post-show talks with the cast.
Pricing and details
The more people you bring, the more you SAVE!
- Groups of 10 – 19 receive 15% off
- Groups of 20 – 29 receive 20% off
- Groups of 30 or more receive 30% off
- Regular handling fees are waived for all group purchases
Group bookings and discounts are subject to availability. Occasionally, we are unable to offer group discounts to certain performances and special events. Group discounts cannot be combined with any other discount or promotional offer.
Begin your reservation
We love having the opportunity to discuss our many group sales options with you! To begin the process of making your group reservation, please email the box office.