Suscribe to the 2019/20 O. B. Hardison Poetry Season!
Subscribe now to the 2019/20 O.B. Hardison Poetry Series. The Sonnet plan includes all 7 season readings, plus the free Folger Board Reading with Billy Collins at the National Gallery of Art. Or choose our flexible Haiku plan which allows you to create your own package of 3-5 season readings.
As either a Sonnet or Haiku subscriber, you can guarantee your seat, including a reserved seat at our free National Gallery of Art reading. In addition to the savings on tickets, you will also receive a discount card to area businesses and restaurants, salon invites, and exclusive offers to other Folger events.
All readings will take place at the Folger Shakespeare Library, with the exception of the following:
- Motherhood Redux with Camille Dungy, Tina Chang, and Beth Ann Fennelly on Wednesday, March 11, 2020 at 7:00pm at the National Museum of Women in the Arts
- Riffs and Relations with Terrance Hayes on Thursday, April 23, 2020 at 6:30pm at the Phillips Collection
- Folger Board Reading with Billy Collins on Monday, May 18, 2020 at 7:30pm at the National Gallery of Art
Please call a Box Office Associate at 202.544.7077 if you have any questions or need assistance. Your subscription gets you access to world-class readings from established and emerging poets and the following exclusive subscriber benefits:
- Up to 33% savings
- Guaranteed seats for every event
- E-minders and special offers
- Hill & Will discount card for local shopping and dining
- Enjoy complimentary wine receptions at select readings
Subscribe and save!
For an optimal experience, please use a desktop to purchase your subscription online or call our Box Office at 202.544.7077 to purchase a subscription over the phone.
Renew or sign up for a full or flex subscription and lock in your seat for an enchanting season of poetry!
Read through a digital copy of the 2019/20 O.B Hardison Poetry Series brochure.