Try to unscramble the words below. Each is closely related to Shakespeare's life or plays. When you have all of the words unscrambled, click the word to see if your answers are correct.
Weird Words Answers
- A addle egg is a ROTTEN EGG.
- Someone who is batty is BAT-LIKE
- A prabble is a QUARREL, a SCRABBLE
- Someone who is a truepenny is a TRUSTY PERSON
- To bedazzle is to DAZZLE THOROUGHLY
- A boggler is someone who HESITATES; is a STICKLER
- Someone who is a gull-catcher is a TRICKSTER, a CHEAT
- When something is done hugger mugger it is done in SECRECY, CONCEALMENT
- When something is huly burly it is full of COMMOTION, CONFUSION, STRIFE
- If you are skimble skamble you are CONFUSED, NONSENSICAL